Before using our services, please read and agree to the following【Collection, Use, and Provision of Personal Information】.
|Collection of Personal Information|
In order to provide services on this website, we may ask you for personal information (hereinafter referred to as "personal information").
|Purpose of Use of Personal Information|
We may use the collected personal information for the following purposes.
1. To identify verification and authentication services
2. To provide after-sales service, and to respond to inquiries and complaints.
3. To respond to inquiries to us and our service, and to notify matters necessary for the operation of the service (including by e-mail).
4. To post information posted by users.
5．To maintain the system and respond to problems.
6. To help improve our services and develop new services.
7. To determine whether a registered user is a member of antisocial group.
8. For other purposes individually specified in each of our services.
|Ensuring the Security of Personal Information|
|This website recognizes the importance of personal information and has implemented the following measures.
1. We have established regulations for the handling of personal information and have also developed an organizational structure to ensure the appropriate protection of personal information.
2. We will use your personal information within the scope of the purpose of collection, manage it in an appropriate manner, and will not disclose or provide it to third parties without your consent unless there are special circumstances.
3．We will keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date, and take measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of your personal information.
|Disclosure, Correction, etc. of Personal Information|
|When we receive a request from an individual to disclose his/her personal information, we will disclose it to the individual without delay. However, we may not disclose all or part of the information if disclosure would result in any of the following cases, and if we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify the person to that effect without delay.
1. If there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the individual or a third party.
2．If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper execution of our business.
3. If it would violate other laws and regulations. In the event that a user requests the correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, or elimination of his/her personal information, we will respond within a reasonable period of time after confirming the identity of the user.
|Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties|
|We may provide personal information to a third party in the following cases.
1．When the person concerned has given consent
2. When the disclosure of personal information is requested by a court of law, public prosecutor's office, police department, tax office, bar association, or an organization with equivalent authority.
3. When the information is disclosed to an insurance company for the purpose of filing a claim.
4. When we outsource all or part of its business to a third party.
5. When disclosing the information to a person who owes a duty of confidentiality to us.
6. When necessary for the exercise of our rights
7. In the event of a merger, transfer of business, or other event that results in the succession of business, the information will be disclosed to the person who succeeds the business.
8. When permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
|About Access Logs|
|This website records the information of visitors in the form of an access log. The access log contains customer IDs, access dates and times, etc., but it does not contain any information that can identify individuals. These access logs are used for the maintenance and management of the site and for statistical analysis of usage, but they will not be used for any other purpose.|
|Handling of Personal Information at the Time of Withdrawal from Membership|
|After a customer withdraws from the membership, the customer's personal information shall be promptly destroyed. In addition, this site recognizes the importance of personal information and has implemented the following measures.
1. We have established regulations for the handling of personal information and have also developed an organizational structure to ensure that personal information is appropriately protected.
2. We will use your personal information within the scope of the purpose of collection, manage it in an appropriate manner, and will not disclose or provide it to a third party without your consent unless there are special circumstances.
3. We take measures to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date, and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of your personal information.
|Voluntary Provision of Personal Information|
|Although the provision of personal information by users is voluntary, please be aware that failure to provide some of the information may result in the inability to receive services (such as returns).|
We and our service will not be involved in the management of your ID and password. If your ID and password are used by a third party due to your carelessness, there is a possibility that your registered personal information may be viewed. You are responsible for the use and management of your ID and password, and you must be careful about the misuse of your ID and password, or unauthorized use by a third party.
|Inquiries about Personal Information|
The following contact is available for "notification of purpose of use," "request for disclosure or correction," "request for refusal of use or provision," "receipt of complaints," and "receipt of consultation" regarding personal information entrusted to us.
Personal Information Complaint and Consultation Desk
Address: Ginza Chuo Building 2F, 16-5, Ginza 8-chome, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061, Japan
Telephone number: 03-6260-6550 (Office hours: Weekdays 10:00-18:00)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention to: Personal Information Protection Complaint Consultation Manager, V Currency Co.