|Article 1 (Definitions)|
(1) "the Company": V Currency Co.
(2) "MIRAIPO startup IPO": the general term for the crowdfunding service operated by the Company (including the service after such change if the name or content of the service is changed for any reason) (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
(3) "IP": Inventions, devices, designs, trademarks, works of authorship, know-how and other intellectual property rights (including copyrights, patent rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, design rights and other intellectual property rights (including the right to acquire such rights or to apply for registration of such rights)).
(4) "Content": text, voice, music, images, video, software, programs, code, and other information.
(5) "Member": A user of the Service who has applied for the necessary matters through the Service and has been approved by the Company.
(6) "Project": A project that has been reviewed by a Member and published through the Service.
(7) "Project Owner": A Member who executes a project through the Service and recruits supporters.
(8) "Supporter": A member who supports the execution of a project by purchasing the right to receive the agreed-upon return on the condition that the project is completed.
(9) "Support Fund": Money paid by the supporter to the project owner in return for the project's success.
(10) "All-or-Nothing (post-achievement support type)": is a fund-raising method in which the project owner receives the support fund when the total amount of support fund reaches the target amount through the payment by the project's supporters within the project's application period, and the project is considered "approved".
(11) "Keep-it-All (Immediate Support Type)": is a fund-raising method in which the project owner receives the support fund regardless of the target amount when the project's supporters successfully complete payment of even one yen during the project's application period, and the project is considered "approved".
(12) "Total amount of funds raised": The total amount of funds raised when the project is approved.
(13) "Return": The return goods provided by the project owner to the supporter in return for the support for the project.
|Article 2 (Roles of the Service and the Company)|
1. This service is a purchase type crowdfunding site. This service supports the use of IP owned by members and provides opportunities to buy and sell contents using IP through this service.
2. All purchase and sale agreements (including, but not limited to, formation, cancellation, termination, etc.) regarding support of projects between members shall be made between the members concerned (or includes, but is not limited to, related third parties. Hereinafter referred to as "members, etc."). The company shall not be involved in the performance of any contract between members, including but not limited to cancellation, termination, modification, refund, or guarantee.
3. In the event of a problem between members, etc., please use the service with the understanding that the company will not arbitrate or take action to resolve the problem, except in cases specified by the company.
|Article 3 (Eligibility)|
1. Application for registration as a member of this service
(1) Application for membership registration shall be made in the manner specified by the company.
(2) When the company approves the application for registration as described in the previous clause, you will be registered as a member.
2. Application for Project Owner Registration
(1) You must be a member of this service.
(2) You must be over 20 years old
(3) You must have an address and phone number (including cell phone number) in Japan.
(4) You must have an ID issued by a public institution in your name (driver's license, passport, health insurance, etc.) or student ID.
In case of corporate registration, a separate application for documents is required.
3. Conditions for Supporters
(1) You must be a member of this service.
(2) You are required an application for the items specified by the company.
The company may not approve the application for registration
(1) If the applicant has violated the Terms of Service for this service or any of our services in the past.
(2) The application contains false information.
(3) The applicant resides outside of Japan.
(4) If the applicant interferes with the provision of the service or the use of other members, or if the company deems that the applicant has committed or is likely to commit an act that interferes with the provision of the service or the use of other members.
(5) In any other cases where the company deems it inappropriate to approve the application for registration.
The company shall determine whether or not to approve the application for registration in accordance with the preceding clauses and other company standards, and if the company approves the registration, the company shall notify the applicant to that effect. With such notification, the applicant's registration is complete, and a contract for the use of the service in accordance with the provisions of the Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as the "User Agreement") is established between the member and the company.
|Article 4 (About Projects)|
1. Project owners shall announce and post their projects in the manner specified by the company after agreeing to the procedures prescribed by the company and shall aim to achieve the conditions for solicitation and have their projects approved.
2. The project owner is responsible for promoting the project to supporters and members and for sharing the progress of the project so that the project is approved.
3. When a supporter applies for support for the project within the period of the project, a sales contract will be formed between the supporter and the project owner. The point in time when the supporter applies for support means the point in time when the supporter selects the return of the project, enters the necessary information, and completes the transmission. However, in the case of an all-or-nothing (post-accomplishment support type) project, a sales contract will be formed with the condition of cancellation that the project was not completed.
4. The company will receive the support fund from the supporter on behalf of the project owner as the consideration based on the sales contract between the project owner and the supporter. By completing the payment to the company, the supporter has completed the repayment of the payment obligation to the project owner.
5. If the project is successful, the company will issue a "project statement" on or after the day following the end of the project's application period. After confirmation by the project owner, the company will pay the project owner the total amount of support (including consumption tax) minus the amount equivalent to the settlement fee and sales closing fee set by the company. The total amount of support (including consumption tax) includes a 5% settlement fee (including consumption tax) to be paid by the supporter. In addition, any fractional amounts produced during the calculation process will be rounded to the nearest whole number.
6. As a general rule, the project owner shall pay to the company 18% (including consumption tax) of the total amount of support (including consumption tax) minus the settlement fee (including consumption tax) (hereinafter referred to as the "principal amount of support") as a commission for concluding the sale of project support.
7. Payment of the amount (including consumption tax) after subtracting the relevant fees mentioned in the previous clauses (hereinafter referred to as the "determined funds ") will be made to the project owner in a manner and at a timing designated by the company.
8. In principle, payment of the determined funds will be made by the last business day of the month following the month in which the application period for the approved project ends, to the payee designated by the project owner based on the method designated by the company. However, in the event of incomplete information on the payee designated by the project owner, the payment may be made on a date designated by the company after the above implementation date.
9. If the project owner wishes to make an early payment, the payment may be made on the date specified by the company, subject to the approval of the company, if the project owner has paid the fee specified by the company separately.
10. The project owner shall use the support fund only for the project activities and shall not use it for any other purpose (including pledging it as collateral).
11. If the project is not successful, the supporter's support fund will be refunded and the supporter's right to get the return will be lost. However, the member shall bear the fee set by the financial institution depending on the method of payment of the support fund. In addition, no payment will be made by the company to the project owner.
12. The project owner must, in principle, report on the completion of the project within six months of the project being approved, as well as the procedures set by the company, such as the delivery of returns and announcements as agreed upon in advance.
13. This service is intended to provide a place for members to conduct transactions as project owners or supporters and does not guarantee that projects will be executed as planned.
|Article 5 (Prohibitions on Posting Projects)|
1. You may not post projects that are not related to you or that have not been approved by the owner of the IP.
3.The decision on whether or not to post a project is made by the company, and the company is under no obligation to disclose the reasons for the results of the review.
4.Project owners must not misrepresent the contents of their projects, including but not limited to information, descriptions, images, and returns.
5. The project owner must not introduce the return and the description of the return in a confusing way that may cause misunderstanding or misinterpretation to the members or supporters.
6. The company prohibits the posting of any project or return that the company deems to contain any of the following
(1) Those that violate laws and regulations
(2) Works for which the copyright is not held, works for which the license has not been obtained, or works for which the user does not have the legitimate right to use the IP.
(3) Those that infringes or may infringe the rights of others.
(4) Firearms, weapons, tobacco, nicotine-containing liquids used in electronic cigarettes, medicines, medical supplies, animals, insects, or other living organisms that do not meet the licensing or qualification requirements required by law to be sold, or other illegal products in general.
(5) Products that require legal permission to be sold (unless the project owner is licensed to sell the product)
(6) Food, beverages, medicines, etc. that may have obvious negative effects on the human body, health, or the environment.
(7) Human body, organs, cells, blood, or their use or processing.
(8) Highly dangerous or explosive products such as gunpowder or fireworks, products that may be used for crimes (air guns, stun guns, tear gas sprays), knives prohibited by law, high-priced products advocating good luck or protection from evil, financial products (stocks, dividends, etc.), and items with high cash value such as gift certificates and coupons that are in general circulation.
(9) Products and services that are generally available on the market or have a fixed price (excluding those provided by the project owner). Goods or services that are not generally available on the market, but which are provided by the project owner and have a fixed price, and the price of return is significantly different from the fixed price.
(10) Those that are double priced as defined by the Consumer Affairs Agency (display of fixed prices, discount rates, etc. with the intent to mislead consumers)
(11) Those that affirms or encourages gambling or the buying and selling of lottery tickets or has the potential to do so.
(12) Those that significantly stimulates the sexual feelings of young people or otherwise interferes with or may interfere with their sound development.
(13) Those that buys or sells obscene materials or child pornography, or that promotes or may promote prostitution or child prostitution.
(14) Those that is for the purpose of meeting, dating, or sexual intercourse with the opposite sex.
(15) Those that engage in or may engage in pyramid schemes or pyramid selling, and those that the company deems to be similar to these.
(16) Those that affirm or may encourage the use of stimulants, narcotics, psychotropic drugs, marijuana, opium, poisons, deleterious drugs, or other illegal drugs, or those that may do so.
(17) Content that the Company deems to affirm, solicit, or promote crimes such as murder, injury, abuse, suicide, suicidal behavior, fraud, or theft, or to have the potential to do so.
(18) Those that seeks or may seek donations or contributions to political organizations, religious organizations, or other groups that may be considered as such. In addition, donations, charity, investment, and loans related to such organizations or extremely specific individuals.
（(19) Those that violate or may violate the Telecommunications Business Law, the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions, the Act Against Unjustifiable Premiums and Misleading Representations,
and other related laws and regulations.
(20) Any other material that the company deems inappropriate.
7. The project owner is responsible for managing the progress of the project and reporting to the supporter through his/her own management screen.
8. Regardless of the application period of the project, the content of the project cannot be changed or cancelled, and the project owner cannot be replaced or transferred until and after the project is approved.
9. The project owner shall not involve any third party in the execution of the project or entrust all or part of the execution to any third party without prior announcement or statement to the supporter.
10. The project owner may not transfer the rights arising from the sales contract to a third party, or use them as collateral, or otherwise dispose of them in any way.
11. In the event of any inquiries or problems regarding the project or returns between the project owner and the supporter, the problem shall be resolved between the members and the company shall not be responsible for it.
|Article 6 (Returns)|
1. Providing Returns for Projects
(1) The project owner is obligated to provide a predetermined return to the supporter when the project is approved.
(2) The project owner shall clearly indicate the time of delivery (performance) of each return for each project on the service before delivering the returns.
(3) The company will not accept any changes to the content, amount, or cancellation of returns after the project has started.
(4) Any change, cancellation or refund of the return selected by the supporter will be handled individually by the project owner through the method specified by the company.
(5) The project owner shall not charge any expenses to the supporter other than the support fund shown on the screen of this service.
(7) If the project owner falls under the category of a "seller" under the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions, the project owner must post a notice based on the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions on a page that can be accessed by a link from the project page.
(8) In the case of returns that fall under the following categories, the license number, and the name of the person in charge of management must be included.
・Used goods: Second-hand dealer license
・Liquor: Mail order liquor retail business license
・In the event that the company determines that other qualifications are necessary.
(9) There may be a limit to the number of returns displayed on the screen of this service.
(10) The project owner must promptly explain and inform the relevant supporter of any delays or failure to deliver returns to the supporters of each project beyond the time of delivery (performance).
(11) In the event that there is a problem between the project owner and the supporter due to a clear difference between the description of the project and the return or deliverables, or due to an inquiry about the return or a delay in providing the return, the problem will be resolved between the members and the company will not be held responsible.
(12) The project owner and the supporter shall not reprint or disclose the personal information of the project owner and the supporter obtained through the service or the history of the supporter's support on or off the Internet without the consent of the project owner and the supporter. However, this does not apply to information that is posted on the project page and can be viewed by anyone.
(13) In case the project owner needs the personal information (address, phone number, e-mail address, etc.) of the supporter in order to provide the return to the supporter, the project owner shall use the method and function specified by the company.
(14) The project owner shall manage the acquired personal information at his/her own responsibility and expense and shall not allow any third party to use it without the supporter's consent.
(16) It is prohibited to use the acquired personal information to solicit for similar services of this service or other services other than this service.
2. About Support
(1) When a supporter supports a project, the supporter is considered to have understood and agreed to the terms and conditions of the project.
(2) The supporter shall have the right to receive a predetermined return to the project owner by the period specified for each project, once the payment for the support fund has been successfully settled in a manner determined by the company during the support fund subscription period for the project.
(3) The right to receive a return will not be granted until the payment process is successfully completed.
(4) Settlement of support fund will be made at the time the project is approved. However, it may vary depending on the funding method selected by the project and the payment method selected by the supporter.
(5) Payment of the support fund can be made by credit card (Visa/Mastercard) or bank transfer (bank ATM or net banking). In the case of bank transfer, the customer will be responsible for the designated bank transfer fee.
(6) The supporter shall not request any products or services other than the previously agreed upon return for the project.
3. Provision of Payment Method
(1) When a supporter provides support, the supporter shall pay the prescribed fee separately depending on the method of payment.
(2) In the event that a project is not successful, the company will refund the support fund and cancel the support payment process. However, a separate fee may be required depending on the method of payment.
(3) The company shall not be responsible for any damage or disadvantage caused to the supporter or the project owner in case of discrepancy of payment information or failure to complete the payment procedure due to reasons attributable to the supporter.
4. About Cancellation
(1) A supporter may cancel the purchase of a return at any time prior to the approval of the project by using the company’s designated method.
(2) In principle, it is not possible to cancel the purchase of returns after the project has been approved, even during the project application period. However, if a supporter wishes to cancel a purchase due to the impossibility of proceeding with the project, non-performance or delay of the return, etc., please contact the project owner of the project directly. The company will not respond to any inquiries or refund any support fund.
5. Prohibited Matters
(1) Members and supporters are not allowed to engage in any mischievous activities, obstruction of the project, or any other activities that may be detrimental to the company or the project.
(2) Project owners may not directly or indirectly provide support for projects they manage or operate on their own account.
|Article 7 (Burden of Equipment, etc.)|
1. Members shall be responsible for the preparation and maintenance of computers, software and other equipment, communication lines, and other communication environments necessary to receive the service at their own expense and responsibility.
2. Members shall, at their own expense and responsibility, take security measures to prevent computer virus infection, unauthorized access, and information leaks in accordance with the environment in which they use the service.
3.The company is not obligated to store projects and other information posted by members for a certain period of time, even if the information is stored for operational purposes, and the company may delete this information at any time. The company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by members based on the deletion of such information.
|Article 8 (Intellectual Property Rights)|
1. All rights (ownership rights, intellectual property rights, portrait rights, publicity rights, etc.) to the contents that make up the service (hereinafter referred to as "IP Contents"), as well as all rights to all intellectual property related to the deliverables, belong to the owner of the relevant rights or to the company.
2. Members shall not acquire any rights or perform any procedures to acquire any rights to the IP contents without the permission of the right holder of the intellectual property rights pertaining to the IP contents and shall not perform any act that infringes all rights.
3. The rights to the service itself and to all information obtained through the use of the service (except for IP Contents, including programs and know-how of the service, ownership rights, intellectual property rights, portrait rights, publicity rights, etc.) shall belong to the company. Without the written consent of the company, members and third parties may not use the information.
|Article 9 (Member Registration Information)|
1. Members shall be responsible for managing their own registration information for this service at their own risk and expense, and shall not allow any third party to use, lend, transfer, sell, pledge, or disclose their registration information.
2. Members shall be responsible for any damage such as leakage of information due to insufficient or inadequate management of the member's registration information, or any disadvantage such as not being able to use the service, and the company shall not be responsible for any such damage.
4. In the event that the company deems that a member falls under any of the following items, the company may immediately take measures such as suspending the use of the service or deleting the posted content.
(2) In the event that the member is found to be a member of a crime syndicate, a person for whom five years have not passed since he/she ceased to be a member of a crime syndicate, a quasi-constituent of a crime syndicate, an extortionist at shareholders meeting, a person involved in political activities, a racketeer advocating in a social movement, a person involved in a special intelligence crime syndicate, a person involved in an antisocial force, a terrorist, or a person designated by the Japanese government or a foreign government as a target of economic sanctions (the above eleven parties are collectively referred to as "Members of Crime Syndicates"), a symbiote of a crime syndicate, etc., or any other equivalent party (all of the above are collectively referred to as "Antisocial Forces, etc."), or in the event that the member is found to have any relationship with an officer or employee of a corporation in which Antisocial Forces, etc. are substantially involved in the management.
5. In the event that a member is found to have violated or fallen under any of the preceding paragraphs, the company may terminate the membership of the member in question. In the event that the company suffers any damage as a result of a violation of the prohibited acts stipulated in the user agreement, the member shall compensate the company for the damage.
6. Not limited to violations of the user agreement, if a member wishes to withdraw from the membership of his/her own volition, the member may do so by following the procedures prescribed by the company.
|Article 10 (Handling of Registered Information and Personal Information by the Company)|
1. The company may use the registration information registered with the company by the member of the service, including the member's name, telephone number, address, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, financial institution information, and personal information such as project owner and supporter history, for the purposes set forth in the following items.
(1) To support projects, solicit support, send returns and deliverables, analyze supporter attributes, and use the information to the extent necessary to provide the service, including identification.
(2) Advertising or promotion of the company, the project, or third parties (including sending direct mail and e-mail)
(3) Questionnaire surveys and analysis for quality control of the service.
(4) After-sales care and response to inquiries about the service
(5) To provide information on matters related to the operation of the service, such as communication, additions, and services.
(6) To maintain the system of the service and respond to problems.
2. Except in the following cases, the company shall not disclose to any third party (including project owners) the registered information and personal information described in the preceding paragraph and shall not use such information beyond the scope necessary to provide the service.
(1) When the member's consent has been obtained.
(2) When necessary for the provision of the service, including project support, solicitation of support, delivery of returns and deliverables, and identification.
(3) For advertising or promotion of the company, the project, or a third party (including sending direct mail and e-mail)
(4) Questionnaire surveys and analysis for quality control of the service.
(5) To provide after-sales service and respond to inquiries.
(6) When necessary for the collection of payment.
(7) When necessary for the company to exercise its rights with respect to the service.
(8) In the event of a merger, transfer of business, or other event that results in the succession of a business, when disclosing the information to those who succeed to the business
(9) When permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws and regulations.
4. Even if members apply for withdrawal from the service, his/her personal information will be retained by the company for the performance of services such as responding to inquiries.
The contact information for inquiries about this service is as follows.
Click here for inquiries about MIRAIPO
|Article 11 (Additional Services, Partner Companies, and Media Collaboration)|
1. The company may collaborate with partner companies and media through mutual links, etc.
3. The company assumes no responsibility for the information provided by partner companies and media, etc., or for the use of partner companies and media, etc.
4. The company may provide project owners with sales methods or services other than this service in relation to products or services related to projects on this service.
5. In the case of the preceding paragraph, in order to simplify and streamline the procedures, the project owner agrees to allow the company to use the information registered on the service after obtaining permission from the project owner.
|Article 12 (Suspension, Change and Abolition of the Service)|
1. In any of the following cases, the company may suspend or discontinue all or part of the service without prior notice to the member.
(1) In the event of periodic or emergency inspection or maintenance of the computer system related to the service.
(2) In the event of a computer or communication line failure due to an accident.
(3) In the event that the operation of the service becomes impossible due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, or natural disaster.
(4) In the event of trouble, interruption or stoppage of service provision, stoppage of cooperation with this service, or changes in specifications, etc. in the services provided by partner companies or media, etc.
(5) In any other cases where our company deems it necessary to stop or suspend the service.
2. The company may change, add, or delete the contents, functions, usage fees, etc. of the service.
3. The company may discontinue the service at any time at the company's discretion.
4. In the event that the company changes, adds, or deletes the contents, functions, or usage fees of the service, or discontinues the service, the company shall endeavor to notify members to that effect in advance via e-mail or the service website.
5. The company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by members based on measures taken by the company in accordance with this Article.
|Article 13 (Disclaimer)|
2. The company shall not be liable for any damage caused or induced by the provision of the information (including the linked information posted on this service), the results obtained by using the information, the legality and morality of the information itself, the permission of the right, the accuracy, any contract including the sales contract between the project owner and the supporter, the commercial usefulness of this service (including but not limited to the completion of the project and the return of the project), or any other matters.In the event that the company is liable for damages to a member due to the application of the Consumer Contract Act or for any other reason, the company's liability for damages shall be limited to direct and ordinary damages and shall not include indirect damages such as lost benefit. The company's liability for damages shall be limited to the total amount of settlement fees and sales commissions actually received from the member during the past 1 month retroactive to the time when the damage occurred.
|Article 16 (Continuing Provisions)|
The provisions of Article 4 through Article 13 and Article 15 through Article 18 shall remain in effect even after the termination of the user agreement.
|Article 17 (Jurisdictional Court)|
In the event of the need for litigation between the company and a member, the Tokyo district court shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of first instance.
|Article 18 (Governing Law)|